Whether a group of 10 people or 10,000 people, you need someone that can engage the audience and make them feel like they are invested in the presentation topic. Having participants leave feeling inspired and ready to implement new strategies and ideas is my goal, and I will deliver.
There are a range of topics consistently updated to be current and ahead of the market trends, as well as some that get to the roots of selling basics of our industry. Below are some examples of presentation ideas, but I’m always happy to customize a presentation for your audience, region and demographic.*
**Custom presentations are available with a 30-day notice. All presentations are updated prior to each session to insure they contain the most current information and are region/industry specific. Attendees may pre-submit questions, if desired, to be covered throughout the presentation or in the Q&A following.
2020 Speaking Topics
Every employee in an organization is key to having a strong brand, and should be recognized as a salesperson, regardless of their actual title. They represent YOU. This session will help you identify your brand voice and how to properly communicate it through all channels.
People reach a conclusion about you within the first 1/10th of a second upon encountering you. They judge just as quickly when looking at an email or hearing you on the phone. In this session, Kate will cover tried and true tips to make a fabulous first impression.
Walking the line of being a #BossBabe without being “Bossy” can be a fine line to navigate. Long time respected industry veteran Kate Patay openly discusses the pitfalls you may encounter and how to overcome them in the lively and frank conversation.
Presented individually or as a panel, top industry tech leaders will help identify leading ways to automate your processes and choose the right technology to keep you ahead of the competition.
Learn best practices for engaging at networking events and conferences, opening doors to new accounts, soft selling for social settings, and standing out from the crowd from a leading event professional who knows how to make a killer first impression.
Patay Consulting is a firm designed to help businesses and individuals find their unique brand and voice. Specializing in image, style and first impressions, Kate can help coach.
See Kate At These Upcoming Events
- SEARCH Foundation, Scottsdale – January 28-30, 2020
- ARA Events & Tents Orlando – February 8, 2020
- EventIcons Podcast – February 19, 2020
- Smart Meetings Los Angeles – February 27, 2020
- TSE/Catersource, Las Vegas – March 8-12, 2020
- SEARCH Signature Event, Las Vegas – March 11, 2020
- ABC NW Meeting, Coeur d’Alene – March 25, 2020
- IACC Americas Connect, Dallas – March 31, 2020
- ILEA Dallas – April 2, 2020
- Los Angeles – April 3, 2020
- NICE Awards, Chicago – April 7, 2020
- Heels & Hounds, Reno – April 19, 2019
- ILEA Live, San Francisco – July 27-29, 2020
- SEARCH Event, San Francisco – July 28, 2020
- NACE Experience, Las Vegas – August 2-5, 2020
- IMEX, Las Vegas – September 14-17, 2020
- KAABOO, San Diego – September 18-20, 2020